A downloadable demo for Windows
BLOODRUSH is a mouse controlled 2D platformer in the style of Super Meat Boy or N+. You play as a small but spry ninja navigating their way past spikes, saws and other such nonsense as you collect coins in an attempt to delay your ever nearing demise.
Please note: The game at this point is largely unoptimized. Despite it's simplistic 2D nature you may not experience a decent framerate on computers not built for gaming.
- New starter level: Gemini. Gemini is short and simple, meant to help introduce players to basic mechanics.
- Minor optimization
- Surfaces are now rebuilt on level select, which should hopefully fix some surface noise VRAM issues some players were having.
- Changed the way the game handles respawns. Haven't been able to completely error check this and it may lead to a soft crash where the player simply won't respawn.
- When wall jumping, you now rest for a brief moment before you start to slide
- Added a few more coins to the start of Gorgeous, hopefully one fall doesn't mean certain death now
- Fixed a glitch with Over And Under that would prevent the player from respawning if the camera was attempting to pan
Click download now to get access to the following files: